Saturday, August 2, 2008

Combat Arms

Well a friend of mine found a new game, and, cheap ass that he is its a freebie.

Actually turns out its a pretty fun. Like, mindless Counter-strike fun, only more mindless. And less polished.

The game is called Combat Arms by Nexon. It's a free-to-play fps with a level system that unlocks new toys and an in-game currency that you use to rent items for a time to play with. Overall I'm having a lot of fun with the game. Started an 8v8 with my friend on Cold Seed and it was 1v1 for awhile. And then someone joined, so it was 1v2. Me, a sniper, against two with assault rifles. And I was kicking ass (considering the sniper is one-shot, one-kill). And then another joined, and it was 2v2.

Overall I'm enjoying myself.

If you're interested... www.nexon.net

No comments: